City of Spokane is looking for a highly skilled Video Production Technician to join our CityCable 5 Communications team. If you are ready to hone your skills and master new ones, working hand in hand with other accomplished media professionals, this is the opportunity to advance your career!
CityCable 5 has consistently delivered award winning local government content to the Spokane area, for over 40 years and is a multimedia production and presentation industry leader. As a City of Spokane Video Production Technician, you will be working with a core group that is extremely knowledgeable and highly experienced. If you’re ready to bring a strong work ethic and positive attitude to our best in the industry team, a career with City of Spokane is right for you.
Ideal candidates have:
- Extensive familiarity with video productions, video editing, audio/video programming techniques.
- The ability to operate audio/video equipment and software.
- Skilled with character generation, animation and electronic graphics.
- A video or media production, broadcast journalism, communications or related degree.
- At least three years of script writing and video production experience.
City of Spokane Video Production Technicians have professional development opportunities, annual pay step increases, a flexible working environment and great employee benefits, including a pension plan!
Please visit the City of Spokane Career Center at governmentjobs.com/careers/spokanecity, for the full job specification and compensation details.