Spokane Arts is a 501(c)3 nonprofit and relies on the generosity of donors, sponsors, and volunteers.

Spokane Arts is an independent nonprofit organization that partners with both public and private entities to support arts and culture in our region. We are grateful to our founding organizations—the city of Spokane, the Spokane Public Facilities District, Visit Spokane, and the Downtown Spokane Partnership—for their continued partnership and our shared vision of fostering a vibrant city, bursting with creativity and culture, for residents, visitors, businesses, students and all.

Spokane Arts is the only local arts nonprofit specifically tasked with administering public art projects, maintaining the city’s art collection, and much more. There is always more work to be done than current levels of funding or staff allow! With your support, we could install new murals in neighborhoods that lack public art and involve the community in their installation. We could expand the reach of TheaterFest, our annual performing arts showcase, so that hundreds more kids get the chance to meet a ballerina, try out a music instrument, listen to an excerpt of opera, learn dance steps, and more. Your support can increase available offerings in our community, and your tax-deductible gift helps ensure arts and culture programming is available citywide.

Donate now, or take a moment to explore the ways you can support our mission below.

Individual Giving

Monthly Giving

Becoming a monthly donor is a great way to sustain our work year-round. A gift as low as $5 a month helps us keep community events like TheaterFest free and accessible.

Multi-Year Gifts

Your multi-year gift helps us plan for the future and maintain key staff. Discuss an investment with us.

Support Grants for Creatives

Spokane Arts is the only local organization providing grant funding solely for arts & culture. The majority of funding for SAGA, our grants program, comes from a small percentage of the city’s admission tax. We manage those public dollars carefully and transparently, reporting quarterly to the city of Spokane on our grantees’ activities and programs. Your contribution to SAGA would directly increase the available pool of funding to be awarded, which could increase the number of projects funded as well as the number of community members able to access arts & culture via SAGA-funded projects.

Other Ways to Give

Become a Corporate Sponsor

Corporate sponsors are important members of our community and play a vital role in supporting arts and culture. Contact us for more information!

Wish List

We have an ongoing need for new, unused paint supplies like brushes, trays, rollers, canvas drop cloths, etc. Donated goods allow us to make the most of our yearly murals budget. Please email us to see if what you have lines up with what we need!

Become a Volunteer

We’re so grateful for volunteers! There are many times during the year where we could use a helping hand. Assist with staffing our artist meetup events; learn to install or de-install a show at the Chase Gallery; help us maintain our database of local creatives; and so much more.

Volunteer Here

Purchase Art from the Chase Gallery

Visual artists rely on sales of their work to make a living. At the Chase Gallery, exhibiting artists keep 70% of the proceeds from sales of artwork, while the remaining 30% helps Spokane Arts cover the cost of installing and marketing each show. By purchasing work from the gallery, you directly support local creatives and ensure the Chase Gallery will continue to feature contemporary artwork by local and regional artists.

Explore the Gallery

Shop through Amazon Smile

Did you know that if you shop through Amazon, you can select a nonprofit of your choice and Amazon will donate a portion of qualifying sales to that organization? We’d be delighted if you chose us! Every little bit makes a difference.

Learn More