WestCoast Entertainment currently has an opening for the position of Marketing Coordinator.
For additional information and to apply, please visit paciolan.com/about-us/careers/join-the-paciolan-team
The Marketing Coordinator for WestCoast Entertainment will:
- Develop, coordinate and execute social media campaigns.
- Coordinate and implement email campaigns and manage email lists.
- Maintain website content to maximize guest interaction.
- Coordinate Student Rush program and execute on-campus promotions.
- Coordinate distribution of collateral materials.
- Assist with special events as necessary.
- Assist with sponsor functions and fulfillment.
- Provide support for group ticketing as necessary.
- Assist with new season marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and manage donation requests.
- Coordinate and maintain Concierge Program.
- Coordinate and maintain Random Acts of Kindness program.
- Assist with Showkidz ticket allocation and application processing.
- Assist with season ticket holder services including ticketing sales and fulfillment.
- Guest Services support at events as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, various relevant social media platforms
- Familiarity with basic design tools.
- Ability to learn and work with ticketing software and guest services interface
- You are able to multi-task, follow-through and prioritize well to meet deadlines.
- You can connect honestly and openly with your guests and your team.
- You can develop effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- Ability to interact with guests and clients professionally, courteously and tactfully in all kinds of conditions including high stress situations.
Expires: April 30, 2023