ArtsWA is pleased to offer operating support for arts nonprofits (501c3) and fiscally sponsored arts organizations recovering from economic harm caused by COVID-19 pandemic. Recipients may use funds for expenses incurred from March 3, 2021 through June 30, 2022. Incurred expenses cannot be previously covered by CARES or ARPA relief and recovery funding. Ongoing expenses (rent, utilities, etc.) are eligible if they have not been previously or already covered by CARES or ARPA relief funding. Grants are open to arts organizations of all sizes. The grants are intended to stabilize operations, stimulate hiring and rehiring, and relaunch public programs.
The ReStart Washington grant application cycle will open on October 1, 2021 and close on November 15, 2021.
This grant program is made possible by funding from the State of Washington and the United States Treasury.
- Organizations may request up to $7,000
- Requests may not exceed more than 80% of income loss between 2019 & 2020. Income totals reported may be adjusted to remove relief funding received (PPP, CARES, etc.) for the purposes of this grant
- No funding match required
- Application Deadline: Applications are accepted until November 15, 2021, 5:00pm.
- Notification of Grant Award: by December 16, 2021
- Funds Available: After expenses are incurred and/or documentation provided
- Final Report Due: July 31, 2022
Find all the details and application link here: https://www.arts.wa.gov/restart-washington-grant/