Join the Art Salvage team!
Summary of Position
- Oversees the flow of donated materials
- Coordinates volunteer tasks and supports the volunteer team
- Available to be onsite during open hours (10am-5pm) and work a schedule that compliments the other staff including afternoons until 5:30pm and Saturdays.
- Work closely with the entire Art Salvage team
- Passion for the Art Salvage mission
- High school diploma or equivalent, + 2 years work -experience
- Excellent people skills
- Strong work ethic and promptness
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic computer skills including knowledge of email
- Proficient with Google Drive and Google Docs
Full description and application on website
Apply: Submit your application online at: www.artsalvagespokane.com/join-our-team
Deadline to apply: Monday, June 5th, 2023 by midnight.
At Art Salvage, we believe that diversity makes us stronger. Art Salvage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or disability